Dinosaurs in Oz (Fowarded message)

This is a message from my friend Chris Dulabone, who publishes "Wizard of Oz"
pastiche stories.  We thought maybe one of the talented dino-artists here
could
help him out.  Please send all responses directly to his address:
LionCoward@aol.com
Thanks!

>Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 00:20:41 -0400 (EDT)
>From: LionCoward@aol.com
>Subject: dinOz
>To: daveh47@delphi.com
>
>I am looking for an illustrator that can draw somewhat reliastic dinosaurs,
>and doesn't mind having the Scarecrow, Tin Woodman, and Cowardly Lion (ans
>several other Ozites) intermingling with them. Can you ask your dino-pals
>about this possibility? I don't need a lot of illos, but would like at
least a
>handful of nice ones.

                                  -- Dave

 Dave Hardenbrook, DaveH47@delphi.com, http://people.delphi.com/DaveH47/

   "I like to define humor as the affectionate communication of insight."

                        -- Leo Rosten, introduction to
                                _Oh K*A*P*L*A*N, My K*A*P*L*A*N_