Will The Real Luis Rey Please Stand Up

<< Speilburg makes millions while you make a pittance because he hasn't lost
 his imagination. He can still think like the excited kid you used to be,
 and don't try to tell me that the cladistics of protosauropods first
 attracted you to paleontology. >>
If Luis is like the rest of us paleolife artists, I'm sure he does make a
"pittance". There seems to be an ongoing thread within many threads here
wherein an opinion expressed about anyone or anything successful or popular is
a result of jealousy. We have recently agreed to stop voicing negative
opinions about individuals here on this list. Correct? Luis and myself were
speaking about a film or genre of films.
As for Luis Rey, just visit his website at
<http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey>to view some of the most imaginitive and
outlandish dinosaur images being created today. He never checked anything at
the door when HE grew up! You must be talking about about Louie Ray. And while
you are there, buy a picture! Dan Varner.