Re: Interest in dinosaurs (was Re: Third Jurassic Park Movie Coming in 2000)

Reply to:RE>>Interest in dinosaurs (was Re: Third Jurassic*  4:14 PM
7/1/98

  When I 3 or 4 years old, I opened a book that had a picture of the
Zallinger mural.  That just about did me in.  I drew all over that book,
trying to copy those images, I still have it, it cracks me up every time.  Of
course, I had to draw little people in the Tyrannosaurs mouth.
  I also saw King Kong when I was about six.  That was when I knew I had to
make movies.  When the dinos were moving in that glorious Doug Henderson like
world My imagination soared and I had to know more about these dinosaurs.  I
read and read till my little brain used the knowledge learned with pride.  I
remember correcting people on the fact that cave men and dinosaurs did not
live together, niether did brontosaurus and tyrannosaurus.  In Kindergarden,
my teacher realized I had a one track mind, and let me take an entire week
break from class so I could create a huge prehistoric scene out of modelling
clay and then teach the class about dinosaurs. In the third grade I was in a
tree-fort gang, and I named our group "The Theropods" ( nobody really liked
the name but me).  And then, when I was nine.......

  David Krentz