Re: Interest in dinosaurs (was Re: Third Jurassic Park Movie Coming in 2000)

I stand in awe of you. I'm just trying to figure out Netscape 4's webpage
set up. You were lucky. The figures of dinosaurs I got to play with were
metal and sold in the museum. The Book of Knowledge had some dinos and I
might get an entire reference out of the library. First though, I had to
prove I could read and understand what I was reading.Fortunately I could
read at a very young age, but librarians would never believe me.Movies
were not Speilburg in the 1940's either.

Steve

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu