Re: Interest in dinosaurs (was Re: Third Jurassic Park Movie Coming in 2000)

I know how that is. In 6th grade I was pencil sketching Knight ( every
picture ). At first my teacher was unhappy about it, but then she figured
out that as long as I was drawing, I soaked up everything she said and
aced all my tests.

Steve

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu