re: Interest in Dinosaurs

My story isn't that different from the others. I was intensely
interested in Dinosaurs from a very young age. It was the time life
books and RCA's book on dinosaurs that got me interested. I didn't stay
with it and it went to the nether recesses of my brain for years. Then
after a career in retail and having a marriage fizzle I went back to
college for a Masters in Biology. One of my favorite Professors at St.
Cloud State here in MN, talked me into taking his Paleontology class on
Minnesota Fossils. I enjoyed that very much and he suggested his
dinosaur class. I wasn't very hot on that idea since it had been years
ago that I had even heard of one. I thought they were for kids, blah,
blah, blah! He is very persuasive and I signed up and out of the dark
all my memories came scampering back on how much I loved these old
beasts. The class was a ball and I abruptly changed my whole focus in
school. I am the one and only Grad student at SCSU and I am doing
research on plesiosaurs. I had my awakening about eighteen months ago
and I really enjoy all of Paleontology and this  and the VRTPALEO group.
Thanks very much. Barry
This was a fun question Tom.

Barry S. Kazmer    407 5th. Ave. N.E. St. Cloud, MN 56304
kazmer@hotmail.com    320-255-9481    fax 320-259-8719
kazmeb01@tigger.stcloudstate.edu
teoslola@webtv.net
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/1189/