Protoceratops

OK, now my mom said I shouldn't tell this idea to anyone because all the
'real' paleontologists'll 'steal' my ideas and such, but here goes.
Could Protoceratops have been an omnivore??
I mean, with it being found near Oviraptor nests, and with a bite like
that, I'm sure it could have taken a chunk or two out of the eggs, or
young Oviraptors if it wanted too. Or it could have canibalized it's own
eggs. Modern parrots sometimes do that-canibalize or eat the eggs of
other animals. (I wish I knew if they did that in the wild!!)
The beak of a Protoceratops could go through basicly anything (well, not
quite), from what I've read, so maybe it ate a variety of things.

Please don't 'steal' this idea...pleasepleaseplease

Jessica Wagar
Amature Paleontologist
Michigan,USA

"My name is Bird. And I'm a dinoholic"