AMNH (was: Interest in dinosaurs)

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998 23:43:53 -0700 (PDT) MR_CYNIC  writes:
>. Unfortunately the last time I visited the AMNH in 1994 the dino
exhibits were being
>renovated. I wonder how much it has changed.
Go back; I was there last year, rennovations are at least mostly done. I
think I remember the prehistoric sea life was still being done, but each
of the major orders  (yes, they still had them divided into the Linnean
orders)  had its own huge hall.  Worth the time and effort to get there.
-zenlizard

When I die, I don't want a funeral.  I want a roast.  For those of you
who don't know, a roast is an event where the guests take turns insulting
the man/woman of honor.  That's right.  I want to be insulted.  And I
want it to be funny.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]