Re: art markets

Jeff and everyone;  do you know about the International Association for
the Fantastic in the Arts?  They meet annually in Ft. Lauderdale in March
and have a scholarly conference and also a smallish art exhibit.  But what
might interest you is that they are about 70% membership of folks
interested in science fiction in some way.  And,, they always have a
featured guest artist each meeting as well as a number of guest writers
etc..  Jane D.

 Jane P. Davidson PhD
University of Nevada Reno
fax 702-784-6655
http://home.aol.com/Jdhexen
my site is mirrored at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1536

On your gravestone they put the date you are born and the date your die.
In between they put a dash.  That dash is your life.  Art Bell