Re: interest in dinosaurs

Subject: Re>interest in dinosaurs                            9:41 AM
7/2/98

  I never had the expeirence of seeing a real dinosaur skeleton until I
started going to school in L.A.  I grew up in Winnipeg, Canada, and all the
museum had was a cast of a hadrosaur, cant remember what kind, but it was on
a slab in it's death pose.  When I finally saw mounted skeletons, I was
impressed by some of the sizes and unimpredded by others.  Allosaurus didn't
look that tough any more, but those hadrosaurs were HUGE!  And thank God that
the tyrannosaurus was still impressive.
  Just some thought for ya

David Krentz