RE: art markets

There is a Prehistoric Times/Godzilla fest in Chicago the first weekend
in August. I'll be there talking about dinosaur art and the internet as
if I actually know anything. Artists from the area might want to check
it out for table space. I try to bring copies of my orthopedic
radiography book to autograph. Neat...huh?

JR