Re: Interest in Dinosaurs

When I was between 4 and 7 years old, my family would make the yearly
trip to visit my grandmother.  Along the way, we would usually stop and
visit an elderly  friend of my father who happened to own a large ranch.
While everyone else would go out on the porch and sip ice tea and talk, I
was turned loose on the countryside with orders (jokingly)  "go find some
dinosaurs". I remember everyone would chuckle at how cute it was........
Amazing what one can find when one's eyes are only 3 feet above the
ground.....

My interest in the more scientific aspects of paleontology was piqued
when I took Invertebrate Paleontology 201 as an undergrad. in college.
                                                         <pb>

--
bh162@scn.org     bigelowp@juno.com

"If all the young ladies who attended the Yale promenade dance
were laid end to end, no one would be the least suprised."    Dorothy
Parker

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]