Re: Interest in dinosaurs (was Re: Third Jurassic Park Movie Coming in 2000)

My most prized possession in the whole world is a small "book" I put
together when I was about seven years old.  The dinos all have balloon
feet and dragging tails but I spelled the names right, including Trachodon
and Gorgosaurus.  My first sighting was the "Brontosaurus" at the Peabody.

I think that JP is an excellent movie to turn children onto
the dinosaurs.   I would have been spellbound, having seen this movie in
grade school. Let the
interest be kindled and as they age let the children figure out what
inaccuraces the movie contained.
-Bill Parker
Northern Arizona University