Re: Interest in Dinosaurs

<< Amazing what one can find when one's eyes are only 3 feet above the
 ground..... >>
Absolutely true. I've been out in the Hell Creek and Lance with some lucky
kids and they are absolutely amazing. I would love to have an army of them.
They scurry over just about any obstacle, never get tired or hot (so it
seems), and don't have any bifocals to adjust. And no hangovers! Dan Varner.