Re: AMNH (was:Interest in dinosaurs)

I work at the AMNH in New York and the dinosaur renovations are all complete,
as well as a new biodiversity hall.  Right now the Hayden Planetarium is
undergoing renovations and will be combined with a new wing called the Center
for Earth and Space, which will house the Hall of the Universe and the Hall of
Planet Earth.
If you want more information on the museum and the floor plan of the new
dinosaur halls, go to http://www.amnh.org

Hope this helps,
Kathryn