Liaoning birds article -- CORRECTION

I wrote:
> There is an article entitled _The Evolution of Birds_ on the web which
> includes photographs of some of the Liaoning birds and commentary by
> Professor Hou Lianhai of China.  It can be accessed at the following
> address:

<http://www.zhuhai.gd.cn/chinawin/pu...tion/bjreview/november/96-48-8.html>

I don't know why, but the above address may not quite work.  If you
experience problems, try typing in just <http://www.zhuhai.gd.cn/>.  Then,
just as the mass quantities of graphics begin to load, type in the whole
URL I directed you to in my previous letter (above).  That should do it.

-- Ralph Miller III     gbabcock@best.com

On a wing and a prayer.