Re: art markets

    For those of you who are interested in selling Dinosaur art to Science
Fiction and other similar fans at Science Fiction conventions, I recommend
"Locus" and "Science Fiction Chronicle".  These are trade oriented magazines
for Science Fiction, etc.  They list (every other month, usually) all the
forthcoming conventions throughout the world - for the next year plus (some
conventions are planned 2 years or more in advance).  I don't know what the
current newstand price is - I bought lifetime subscriptions to them long
ago.  You can find them in specialty magazine shops and comic stores.

    If anyone has a question about a specific convention near them, contact
me off-line, and I'll try to get the info to you.  Subscription info and
address info is available as well.

        Allan Edels