Montana Bound

Hey gang. This is to let those of you who are interested or who I have been in
contact with of late that I will be off line for a couple of weeks as of 9
July to work in the Cloverly Formtion  of Montana (a contemporaneous unit of
the md. Arundel Clay). By wed or so, I will suspend my email to the DML. Of
course my personal email is still on line and any messages will still be
receievd but don't expect  replies until the end of the month :-)

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies