Producing the "accurate" Dinosaur feature motion picture

Once again, as I've offered a number of times before, both publically
and privately, if one of you enterprising folks will simply raise me
between 50 and 100 million dollars for production and an equal amount to
make release prints and distribute the finished film, I'll be more than
happy to Produce a motion picture that meets the most exacting
paleontological standards! It would be great fun! I have the proper
contacts and, honestly, can't wait!

Since, judging by the multifarious comments from list members implying
the moral decreptidue of Mr. Spielberg's motion picture endeavors making
(shhhhhh, whisper, "money"), I'm sure that none of the generous backers
of this proposed motion picture would in the least bit be interested in
either having their investment returned or making a profit. This of
course makes it easier for us all! Most corporations are, of course,
sadly hindered by their obligation to turn a profit for their
stockholders.

Do you suppose, however, that even a select group of paleontologists and
fans could agree on things like skin coloration? flesh folds? muscle
placement? gait? speed of movement? eating habits?

SNIP   We think a movie about dinosaurs should be

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502