Re: concretions

reedy@premier1.net wrote:

> Is anyone interested  in concretions from the late cretaceous?   Morrison
> formation ,Southern Wyo.
> Part of  the interior seaway

Are you talking about both Cretaceous concretions and Jurassic,
Morrison  Concretions or are you considering the Morrison Cretaceous?

Anyway. in what sense are asking? Over the years I have examined and
studied concretions from many Jurassic and Cretaceous formations in
bother terrestrial and marine environments. Most concretions provide
environmental information and in some cases preserve some pretty
wonderful fossils. Please describe in a bit more detail so I can see of
I can help you out.

Jim Kirkland
Dinamation