Re: Original The Lost World on TV

The earliest KNOWN dinosaur movie is supposedly called "Prehistoric Man"
and was made in 1908. The exact dinosaur it contained is not known to
us.

If, indeed, there was a 1902 dino movie (regardless of whether or not it
was The Lost World which is extremely doubtful since that was a LICENSED
PROPERTY belonging to Arthur Conan Doyle and it's unlikely that it would
have been kept a secret all of these years) it would be exciting news.

You may check our (still not officially opened) feature
CELLULOID DINOSAURS (tm)
which appears at:

http://www.dinosaur.org/moviehistory.html

And anyone else eavesdropping on this thread is welcome to send us
additions or corrections as usual for which we thank you in advance.

D.I.G.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502