Re: Interest in dinosaurs

I am not actually going to tell the story of how I got interested in
dinosaurs, as it is fairly typical (though no movies were involved).

However, on of the letters in this series reminded me of something that my
young niece Eryn said some years ago.  At a store selling various sundry
dinosaur models, her mother (my sister) suggested buying a particular
"brontosaurus" model.  Eryn refused it because "longnecks aren't
meat-eaters".  (I am sure we have *all* seen this particular hideous, and
cheaply made, model of a sharp toothed sauropod).

                                          sfriesen@netlock.com