Re: Producing the "accurate" Dinosaur feature motion picture

Regards finding approximately $200 million for a dinosaur feature (and
distribution):

    1)    Ask for a dollar from every man, woman, and child in the USA.  For
everyone who contributes, put their name on screen (SMALL PRINT, of course).
You might get about 120 million responses, but some of those might include
more than 1 dollar each - possibly $10-$100 each.  {This might prove to be
unwieldy and dificult to manage}

    2)    There are list members who know some people with $200 million in
pocket change.  Good luck convincing one of them (the ones with the money).

    3)    Of course, if you could convince someone that not only would your
dinosaurs be the most accurate, but that your story would be entrancing,
exciting, , etc., AND that it would pay for itself in the first 6 weeks of
release, then you can get ALL the money you need (maybe even from Stephen
Spielberg - or maybe from James Cameron).

    Good Luck

        Allan Edels