From:   D.I.G. [SMTP:dinosaur@dinosaur.org]
Sent:   Saturday, July 04, 1998 7:44 AM
To:     Bandraptor@aol.com
Cc:     dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject:        Re: Original The Lost World on TV

Did anyone actually watch this or, better still, tape this?

Bandraptor@aol.com wrote:

> I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but the original version
of
> The Lost World is airing on "Turner Classic Movies" tonight.
> (Just figured that with all the talk recently, someone might want to see
it.)

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502