Quick Question

Today, for no reason in particular (heh heh), my dad and I started talking
about dinosaurs. He mentioned some new fossil, which was featured in the
newspaper, and was supposed to represent the missing link between reptiles and
amphibians. The animal's been nicknamed "The Creature From the Black Lagoon"
by *somebody* (probably the media), and I hadn't heard anything about it until
now.
So this is my round-about way of asking for info on this animal.