DinoList Book Award?

Hello all,

With this (relative) plethora of new books on dinosaurs and related
subjects in recent times , I guessed it might be a worthwile idea to
see which one has appealed to you lot the most, in terms of
originality, scientific accuracy, impact, illustrations, and whatnot.
To include just last year's publications would be cutting it a bit
thin, so I would suggest to include books from the last five years.
I'd like to invite you to cast your votes before July 20, after which
date I will return the results to the list.

Cheers,

Ilja Nieuwland

Ilja Nieuwland

Research Assistant              Tressenplaats 3
History Department              NL-9722 XA Groningen
Groningen University            The Netherlands
P.O. Box 716                    Tel. +31 - 50 527 6321
NL-9700 AS Groningen
The Netherlands
Tel. +31 - 50 363 7249
Fax  +31 - 50 363 7253
E-mail: NIEUWLND@let.rug.nl

"Invisibility and nonexistence look remarkably alike"
-- Delos B. McKown