RE:Protoceratops & questions

Well...nitpicking beyond redemption here (thwak!)... in all probablity
*Ultrasauros* is (junior synonym of) *Supersaurus* as the holotype specimen
for U.macintoshi is a diplodocid dorsal vertebra (while the scapulacoracoid
which accompanied it is brachiosaurid).

Cheerio
Brian Choo

Jaime A. Headden wrote