Re: Quick Question

<< Today, for no reason in particular (heh heh), my dad and I started talking
 about dinosaurs. He mentioned some new fossil, which was featured in the
 newspaper, and was supposed to represent the missing link between reptiles
and
 amphibians. The animal's been nicknamed "The Creature From the Black Lagoon"
 by *somebody* (probably the media), and I hadn't heard anything about it
until
 now. >>

Check the archives, Mary Kirkaldy has already posted on this matter (it isn't
a nickname from the media, by the way, its name actually MEANS "creature from
the black lagoon").