Dinogeorge Digest #8

Subj:   Re: Protoceratops & questions
Date:   98-07-06 13:14:30 EDT
From:   Dinogeorge
To:     qilongia@yahoo.com
CC:     forelf@internet19.fr

In a message dated 98-07-06 03:05:09 EDT, qilongia@yahoo.com writes:

<< Yes, I meant *Ultrasauros*, and I appologize for the mix-up. >>

We now know that _Ultrasauros_ is based on material from the _Supersaurus_
individual at the Dry Mesa Quarry, and therefore _Ultrasauros_ is a junior
synonym of _Supersaurus_ (currently the correct name for the Dry Mesa
diplodocid). There is apparently some brachiosaurid material at Dry Mesa, but
it belongs to either _Brachiosaurus altithorax_ itself or to an unnamed (and
presently unnamable) species of that genus (_Brachiosaurus_
sp.).

Subj:   Re: BCF& COMMENTS ON IT (really long)