Re: Sauropod diets: WAS Re: Interest in dinosaurs

Also, of course, sauropods are saurischians- like all the "meat-eating"
dinosaurs.  Chickens would have gastroliths too wouldn't they? And they are
omnivorous, as I am wondering if perhaps sauropods may have been.  They
might not have been terribly good at chasing and catching thing, but could
have eaten carrion.