Re: Producing the "accurate" Dinosaur feature motion picture

majestic_cheese@yahoo.com writes:

>  What we really need is an eccentric millionaire to fund the totally
>  accurate CGI dinosaur movie.  Two hours of a bunch of stegosaurs
>  eating some bushes, then contributing to the Karen Chin Fund.  Anyone
>  have Langendorf's number?  Does George have a lot of money from the
>  digest racket?
As a matter of fact, John Lanzendorf's picture, along with Mark Hallett
and Michael Skrepnick, will be featured in the new adventures of the
dino list (at Dinofest), which is coming to the list soon via Mickey.

>  Short of that, expect your celluloid dinosaurs to either act like
>  alien xenomorphs or pull out tophats and canes, dance and sing.
I would be happy if the _people_ in the dinosaur pictures acted like
reasonably intelligent humans.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com