gloat

Just got back from the Chinese feathered dinosaur display.  Small but
worthwhile.  If you live in the DC area or are going to be in this area
before the 26th of this month, be sure you get there.  The National
Geographic Explorers Hall is at 17th and M Streets NW; two and a half
blocks from the Farragut North metrorail station.  They don't charge for
admission.  Go, go go.  Just hope the pix came out.
-zenlizard

When I die, I don't want a funeral.  I want a roast.  For those of you
who don't know, a roast is an event where the guests take turns insulting
the man/woman of honor.  That's right.  I want to be insulted.  And I
want it to be funny.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]