Re: DinoList Book Award?

----------
> From: Ilja Nieuwland <I.J.J.Nieuwland@let.rug.nl>
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: DinoList Book Award?
> Date: Monday, July 06, 1998 6:53 AM
>
> Hello all,
>
> With this (relative) plethora of new books on dinosaurs and related
> subjects in recent times , I guessed it might be a worthwile idea to
> see which one has appealed to you lot the most, in terms of
> originality, scientific accuracy, impact, illustrations, and whatnot.
> To include just last year's publications would be cutting it a bit
> thin, so I would suggest to include books from the last five years.
> I'd like to invite you to cast your votes before July 20, after which
> date I will return the results to the list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ilja Nieuwland
>

> Here's my 12 cents worth
1. Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs
2.Dinosaur Lives
3.The Complete Dinosaur
4.Dinosaurs of the Flaming Cliffs
5.Hunting Dinosaurs
6.The Horned Dinosaurs
7.Dinosaur Tracks
8.The Mistaken Extinction
9.The Evolution and Extinction of Dinosaurs
10.Dinosaur Summer
11.Raptor Red
12.Prehistoric Times
Regards, Truett Garner
P.S. I don't have D. Glut's Encyclopedia (yet !) so I can't say anything
about it !