Re: illegal fossil sales?

<< As a commercial fossil dealer I understand the regulations concerning the
 sales of prohibited fossils to a better degree than most academics.

I am sure you DO understand the regulations concerning the sales of prohibited
fossils. But do you understand the ETHICS concerning the sales of prohibited
fossils? On that question I defer to the opinion of "most academics", in this
case the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology. Dan Varner.