Re: Kanji, Dragons, and Marshal Arts

Excuse me, folks, but would you be kind enough to put this post in some
sort of CONTEXT?  What on earth are you talking about? What is being
translated? What am I missing?

(by the way, and not to get into a meta discussion, Kanji is NOT
"script"  Script refers to "hand-writing" as opposed to "lettering."
Kanji is non-alphabetic, non-phonetic "ideograms."  Kana is an
alphabetical way of transcribing sounds.)

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502