Re: Quaternary Park?

---Ralph Miller III <gbabcock@best.com> wrote:

> Mammoths -- large hairy elephant-like creatures -- died out some
30,000
> years ago, but their remains have been found in several places in
Siberia.

(snip)

> Given the elephant's long gestation  and maturation periods, this
> cross-breeding could take some time.

Practically speaking, is there any way they can usefully recover the
sperm?  Is being frozen in the ice the same as having your sperm
frozen in a lab?

> Are you reading this, Mr. Crichton?

Time to find the nearest open window.

> "My professor collected mammoth sperm in Siberia and all I got was
this
> lousy T-shirt."

Don't you mean sticky T-shirt?  Sorry.

Larry,
Another large hairy elephant-like creature
==
Larry