Re: illegal fossil sales?

not having read the SVP articles on ethics of fossil sales, but
intending to do so-would someone happen to have a URL for an online
posting of it? I don't recive any SVP publications.

Is there a difference in the treatment of the sale of fossils (stolen in
the country of origin) and the sale of antiquities (stolen in the
country of origin) in another country where they has been imported?

I have been following the current ethics of antiquities sales as this
has been a hot topic in art for many years, and my father is an
antiquities collector (Etruscan pottery and Roman glass).

-Betty Cunningham