Shameless plug

I'm auctioning off a model kit of Carcharodontosaurus and thought some
of you might be interested.  Anyone who is familiar with the paleolife
art (heh heh) world knows that these Cliff Green pieces are really
nice; but their scale (1/24) just doesn't fit in with my collection
(1/18th or 1/35).

Go here if you'd like to see the auction page.  It's a steal, believe
me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=20381363

Didn't post a pic because I assumed anyone with enough interest to buy
it gets PT anyway.

Sorry to bother those not interested in dinosaur models.

==
Larry

"Metaphors be with you"