Re: Disney's DINOSAURS

Larry Dunn wrote:

> To see some images of this lemurs-meet-dinosaurs-and-get-saved-by-them
> epic, and to read some supposed scoop on it from a supposed Disney
> employee, click here:
>
> http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/coolnews/980707/1.html

Oh GAWD, it's going to talk!!! I bet there'll be singing and dancing
Dinosaurs. I know for a fact that some pretty important dino people have
worked on this project, and I wouldn't be surpised that Diseny will
SCREW IT UP!! This movie could have been done at least 5 years ago.
They've been batting this around for years.

Tracy