Aidez moi! Help!

Hi everyone!
I am sending this to both groups (Dino and Vrtpaleo) in hopes of getting
this solved. My  study site is a marine site with Plesiosaurs, sharks of
all kinds, bony fish etc. It's Late Cretaceous, Turonian to be exact and
from the Carlile Fm. We have come on a few goofy things that don't
really belong. We hope they might be Dinosaurian remains from creatures
that washed out to sea (The Western Interior Seaway) and came to rest on
our little Island beach. We have sifted out two small Hadrosaur teeth
during one of our searches for shark teeth, so could they be from one of
these animals?
If you'd like to look and try to identify these, I have drawings of two
sides of each and you can click on them for enlargement and click on the
dimension line for the sizes of each. Use this part of my web page:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/1189/mystery.html
To go straight to the two we are up in the air over. If you are really
bored feel free to look over the plesiosaur parts too! This site was a
class requirement for a computer class I had to have, so there are lots
of things that are far from scientific (family pictures etc.)
Thanks very much, Barry

Barry S. Kazmer    407 5th. Ave. N.E. St. Cloud, MN 56304
kazmer@hotmail.com    320-255-9481    fax 320-259-8719
kazmeb01@tigger.stcloudstate.edu
teoslola@webtv.net
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/1189/