Re: Quaternary Park?

There's one point I haven't seen brought up yet in this debate --
How can an animal like the mammoth, that evolved to live in an
ice age climate, be expected to survive in a modern climate?

                                  -- Dave

 Dave Hardenbrook, DaveH47@delphi.com, http://people.delphi.com/DaveH47/

   "I like to define humor as the affectionate communication of insight."

                        -- Leo Rosten, introduction to
                                _Oh K*A*P*L*A*N, My K*A*P*L*A*N_