Re: Quaternary Park?

<< There's one point I haven't seen brought up yet in this debate --
 How can an animal like the mammoth, that evolved to live in an
 ice age climate, be expected to survive in a modern climate?

Send the mammoth to where I grew up in Minnesota, of course! The Como Park Zoo
in St. Paul was the location of the first captive birth of Siberian tigers.
Guess why. Dan Varner.