idle speculation

Hello,

1.) Just something I noticed, Caudipteryx mildly resembles the secretary
bird( Saggitarius serpentarius), what with the long legs , and sharp
pre-max teeth acting like a recurved beak. I don't know if it means
anything , or even is valid, but hey.

2.) About sauropods drinking,  maybe they laid down( if they could, that
is) to ease the difficulty of drinking.

                                                BHR
                                          "Monkey love pile on me !!"