Re: dino listing

In article <b5ba925f.359fa782@aol.com>, Kimba4evr@aol.com writes
>Is there anywhere on-line that I can find a list of the dinosaurs still in
>existence at the time of the K-T event?  If not are there any books anyone can
>recommend that would provide this information.  Thanks.

Get a copy of the Dinosaur Encyclopedia on disk by

Graeme Worth,
25 Clifton St.,
Scarborough,
Western Australia, 6019
E-mail: endocrin@opera.iinet.net.au (Graeme Worth)

You can search it for the dinosaurs by time periods. It costs A$30 and takes
about 4MB of your disk space. Has lots of other informations as well.

Gautam Majumdar                 gautam@majumdar.demon.co.uk