Re: No subject? - follwo-up

I believe, it was Cro Magnon who survived the glacial period in Europe.
Current theories do not place us as a descendant of Cro Magnon.  We
are from, uh, oh geez, I can't remember now...  :)  Anyway, human
ancestors arrived in Europe at the end of the glaciation period, having
spent that period in warm Africa.  If curiosity persists, I can check my
references on this. I'm pretty sure this is correct though.

-Randy