Re: Sauroponderings

  In watching the many lizards I've had over the years I've noticed most
tend to drink by lapping at the water with their tongues.  I don't believe
they use the same "spoon" configuration dogs use but they just sit there
and lap away until satisfied.  That might be one mechanism.
  But before answering that, it might be useful to determine how much
water would the various dinos need? And if they are supporting any form of
endothermy, how much might that increase their water needs?
....Art, in Alaska