Re: Lost messages - Dwarf Mammoth Blues

In a message dated 17/6/98 edels@email.msn.com asks about "dwarf elephants
and dwarf mammoths". Sorry for the late posting on this but for edels and
anyone else interested I suggest you read "Mammoths" by Adrian Lister and
Paul Bahn ISBN 0-02-572985-3  1994 pages 32-35,137.

If there's two things I like almost as much as dinosaurs it's elephants and
Blues music !  Does anyone out there know of any blues songs about
dinosaurs ( or elephants for that matter) ?  Have you written one ?  How's
that for a new discussion thread ?

Regards

Roy Nash