Re: (no subject) -Reply

SUTTON.JAMES@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV writes:

<< The fact is the WE evolved in a post-glacial, post-war period of various
levels of stability and chaos.  We are not the products of a glacial or
interglacial period but of ancestors who survived in one of those conditions
and then survived further change. >>

I'm not exactly sure what you mean--or what this has to do with this dinosaur
mailing list--but now you say we evolved in a "post glacial climate."  This
appears to refute your own statement that:

<<WE evolved in an ice age climate>>

My advice is to drop this thread.