Re: MORE ON BCF

Puh-leeeease!  I am not going to harangue anybody anymore about this silly
toe business.  As for BCF, I can only add my own sentiments: BFD.  I am
personally sick unto death of hearing a few individuals' long-winded
tirades and counter-tirades on the subject.  But knock yourselves
out...that's merely my take on it. Without a fuller picture from the fossil
record, it seems pointless to get too dogmatic about any of this.