"Cat-osaur"

>Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 14:14:55 +0100
>To: dinosaur@usc.edu
>From: Roy Nash <moschops@zetnet.co.uk>
>Subject: "Cat-osaur"
>
>Several newspapers on 7 July 1998 covered the discovery of "catlike"
dinosaur in Isle of Wight,England :

>Here's two :
>
>JURASSIC HELL CAT (Daily Star)
>
>"The remains of an unknown cat-like dinosaur which could run like the wind
and rip creatures to bits has been found by a fossil hunter on the Isle of
Wight. A scientist said of the 120 million year-old, 12ft beast : "It was
incredibly graceful - and incredibly tough.""

>"CAT-OSAUR" FOUND (Manchester Evening News)
>
>"Fossilised remains of a deadly new species of cat-like dinosaur have been
discovered on the Isle of Wight.  The 12ft-long creature was equipped with
murderous claws and razor teeth"